Health Tips, Tricks, & Secrets You Should Know
In this webpage, I will give you a down and dirty list of some of the greatest health tips, tricks and secrets that
exist in the world today. It will be an ever growing list over time. Just one of these health secrets is enough to radically improve your health
-- and I meant that quite literally. If you did nothing else but started taking cayenne pepper on a regular basis (see #3), you would
significantly affect your health for the better.
Okay, enough preamble. Grab your socks and pull...
- Have a stomach issue? Take Slippery Elm. It's wonderfully soothing to the stomach. It's helped me to eliminate ulcers
on two different occasions. You can find it at any health food store. Take it in capsule form -- about three or four at a time. It's
very soothing to the stomach -- even babies could eat it. (They wouldn't unless sweetened as it's very bland.)
- Need extra energy? Take a Bee Pollen supplement. Bee pollen's benefits are nothing
short of amazing and it's not that expensive. A good choice is bee pollen from New Zealand where it is rigidly inspected for purity. You could almost live off of bee pollen. Just 22 grams a day would be what you need plus a source of adequate calories. It has many of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids known to man. It's near the perfect food. Has a chalky taste so buy it occasionally in grain form and sprinkle it on cereal (wheat, oat groats, rye berry combination) and in
- Take cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper is the prince of the herbs. Its amazing benefits are literally all encompassing. I drink the "cayenne pepper detoxification drink" regularly and desire to take it daily. Drink at least once glass a day of 1/4th a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in water (distilled or purified water is best), mix it up and down the hatch. Cayenne will strengthen the heart and is such a powerful Stimulant Herb that it will literally immediately influence the venous structure and your heart instantaneously. Famed herbalist Dr. John Christopher said on numerous occasions as well as in his writings that if you could get someone to take a few drops under the tongue of cayenne pepper extract, it would help the heart. To learn more about Cayenne Pepper, go to this site: http://www.cayennepepper.info.
- Best memory supplements? Ginkgo Biloba is a fantastic herb that improves your memory. You can find it at a health food store.
- Eye problems?Start taking daily Bilberry and Herbal Eyebright pills. Bilberry is awesome for your eyes.
- Need to cleanse your colon? Try taking Colonix. It works like gangbusters. If that's too extreme for you, combine a
tablespoon of Psyllium Seed and Slippery Elm into a glass of juice. It won't taste great but it will give you good movements (you can find
both at your local health food store. It shouldn't be too hard to find).
- A great toothpaste Fresh.com's Umbrian Clay toothpaste. It's fantastic. It purports to have whitening properties while also possessing anti-bacterial healing properties. The unique texture of the toothpaste is umbrian clay that comes from the pure white clay mined near Nocera Umbria, Italy. It does exactly as advertised -- a rarity in this world of hype. You will literally notice a whitening of your teeth within a few tries at the very most! Truly. It doesn't have any artificial whitners, flavorings, preservatives, fluoride, or colorants or thickeners either. It doesn't taste like the toothpaste you're used to but it works great. The first time I went to a dentist after I'd been using it for a few months, he told me, "Whatever you're doing, keep doing. Your teeth are very, very healthy." I've been using it since April 2001 and in that time, I've only used one tube of fluoridated toothpaste (last year actually). Don't believe the nonsense that you need sodium fluoride to keep your teeth healthy. You don't. I'm living proof. In the past 8 1/2 years, I've not used fluoride. Lastly, be advised that this Fresh.com product is expensive. It's $20 a tube, but it's worth it. It will dramatically whiten your teeth but it won't appear like it's that fake white. And, it will nourish your gums and eliminate bacteria. Give it a try. You'll be glad you did.